Category List

Friday, November 22, 2013

Clément G - Design is my aeroplane - Insatiable, hardworker and clumsy, Clément is a fresh new graphic designer based in Clermont-Ferrand, France. He recently started a 365 project, 1 artwork a day, and it turned fast into a sort of diary. “I express my feeling of the day, an idea, a reflection I want to share with people.” Almost everything in life inspires him, in particular music, beautiful women, love, politic, well shape types… and of course the work of talented artists or designers.

Dutch Graphic Design by Alki1, via Flickr
Dutch Graphic Design by Alki1, via Flickr
Click here to download
American Graphic Design by American Graphic Design Designed by Irwin McFadden for a Washington State University conference on the roads of Washington state 1964. An early American example of the influence of New Graphic Design.
American Graphic Design by American Graphic Design    Designed by Irwin McFadden for a Washington State University conference on the roads of Washington state 1964. An early American example of the influence of New Graphic Design.
Click here to download
Clément G - Design is my aeroplane - Insatiable, hardworker and clumsy, Clément is a fresh new graphic designer based in Clermont-Ferrand, France. He recently started a 365 project, 1 artwork a day, and it turned fast into a sort of diary. “I express my feeling of the day, an idea, a reflection I want to share with people.” Almost everything in life inspires him, in particular music, beautiful women, love, politic, well shape types… and of course the work of talented artists or designers.
Clément G - Design is my aeroplane - Insatiable, hardworker and clumsy, Clément is a fresh new graphic designer based in Clermont-Ferrand, France. He recently started a 365 project, 1 artwork a day, and it turned fast into a sort of diary. “I express my feeling of the day, an idea, a reflection I want to share with people.” Almost everything in life inspires him, in particular music, beautiful women, love, politic, well shape types… and of course the work of talented artists or designers.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment