Category List

Thursday, November 21, 2013

You light up my world This is a clever use of illustration and type for my success peace. I really like the different usage of textures throughout the piece

History Photography and Graphic Design, 1936
History Photography and Graphic Design, 1936
Click here to download
Swiss wrestling poster by Juerg Schaffer (1969) from Swiss Graphic Design by Alki1, via Flickr
Swiss wrestling poster by Juerg Schaffer (1969) from Swiss Graphic Design by Alki1, via Flickr
Click here to download
Graphic Design: Now in Production
Graphic Design: Now in Production
Click here to download
Swiss Graphic Design Georg Almstadt poster. 1978.
Swiss Graphic Design    Georg Almstadt poster. 1978.
Click here to download
You light up my world This is a clever use of illustration and type for my success peace. I really like the different usage of textures throughout the piece
You light up my world  This is a clever use of illustration and type for my success peace.  I really like the different usage of textures throughout the piece
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment